Saturday 26 March 2011

Laura Vikmanis

My mother, encouraging, and now, a source of inspiration for the film considerably.
In 42 years, Laura Vikmanis encouraging is the oldest NFL. And registered dietitian, coach and mother of teenagers who put her mind to make the squad and joined the Cincinnati Bengals' Ben-Gals elected in 2009, Vikmanis serve as a guide for young members of the team encouragement. If this sounds like a Hollywood movie, well, it will be soon.
Select New Line Cinema up for rights in the story Vikmanis, and reports of the Hollywood Reporter, with "Gnomeo and Juliet" the book Emily Cook and Kathy Greenberg set for the translation of her life to the film script. It's a story that has already been documented in the national press.
I was at a stage in my life where I was like, 'What I really want to do? Something in my life that makes me happy? "Vikmanis told her local Dayton Daily News in 2009." I went to a couple games and saw the cheerleaders and thought that looked really, really fun. "
However, no one imagined they could make it, even when she reached the final round of cuts in 2008, inspired her to train for an entire year, making the team in next time.
My family, and I think in the beginning when I told them I was going to try out, and he was like 'Oh yeah, and this is something fun to try, "she said," When I was in the end she was in tears and just so excited. They were behind me 100 percent. ... My kids thought was cool, but I do not think they fully understood until they went to the game and actually saw me on the pitch. They think it's very cool. "

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner