Thursday 24 March 2011

rose mcgowan

Special Victims tonight: Rose McGowan guest starred on Law and order. Titled “Bombshell” incident McGowan Cassandra Davina, a swingers club, where Detective Olivia (Mariska Hargitay) and Elliot Benson (Christopher Meloni) Stabler focus on intelligence as guest stars. The case involved a knife victim found dead in a parking garage. Cassandra’s boyfriend, Doug Loveless (guest star Ryan Hurst), the agent does wonder just how far can Davina jealousy is potentially pushed.
Rose McGowan during a recent interview talked about the SVU character, and who is a fan of this show.
McGowan when asked about the role or what they could not identify with Cassandra Davina says: “Cassandra is certainly a complex character, and that I liked about it. He was a very different classes of Surely not necessarily meet the eye. he’s going craft, is not nothing. I think he always thinking about different angle …. I say that particularly Cassandra to do with my character my personality or behavior, is actually in the match and that was delightful. I get, 24 hours a day, so I have some very, very different to play on occasion reached gone. ”
McGowan drew the guest, all before starring on SVU? “The first thing that drew me to SVU, the truth is that I actually saw it. My sister and I once took a 10-hour marathon was sucking, and all saw it for Saturday . I like it, was “Wow, what an amazing show!” Also, strangely, he Maria Bello, Marcia Gay jeremy irons and hard as people, have. He did this a great people like you go in and out of line. If it was not, I do not know what I would have been as attracted to her, but met with them a strong element . and, Mariska Hargitay and Chris Meloni are very good. the world to be able to, seeing that I lost many hours of my life is, was certainly a treat. ”
McGowan is to say: “I’m fine now shooting a film, Rosewood Lane is said, and will most probably continue to films. I was happy for five years and this was a grind, so I was not very ready to go back to that. But, what’s great about this episode is that I and some knockout artists to work with and then leave Get. ”
McGowan as a bombshell saw myself? “When I’m at home in sweatpants, I do not like it is. Sometimes I’m ready, but I do not take yourself name tags. For anyone else to do it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner