Tuesday 21 February 2012

Lana Del Rey Covers T Magazine Women's Fashion Spring 2012



Lana Del Rey covers T Magazine Women's Fashion spring 2012. In the interview, the 25-year-old songstress dishes on all the accusations on the internet speculating that her millionaire father bought her success, that her seductive lips are the result of a plastic surgery, or that she is some sort of industry creation. Have a nosey.
Lana Del Rey covers New York Times T Magazine Women's Fashion Spring 2012 issue photographed by Terry Richardson. In the interview, the beautiful 25-year-old songstress talks about all the accusations on the internet saying that her millionaire father backed her career, that she has undergone different plastic surgeries in order to get those sexy lips, or that she is some sort of industry creation.

"I mean, I met everyone who is anyone in the music industry over the last six years and I was unsignable," she says. "That’s what I was told by everyone. I would play my songs, explain what I was trying to do, and I’d get, 'You know who’s No. 1 in 13 countries right now? Kesha.'"
Nothing Lana has written follow the rules of a pop song nor has a regular length for radio. "'Video Games' was a four-and-a-half-minute ballad. No instruments on it. It was too dark, too personal, too risky, not commercial. It wasn’t pop until it was on the radio," Del Rey told the magazine.
Speaking about all the rumours speculating that her voluptuous, seductive lips are in fact the result of a plastic surgery, Del Rey says in the interview with T Magazine that, "It’s fine. They’re real lips, I mean. In real life my lips don’t look that big. I think because I cartoonized the footage of myself in the video for 'Video Games' things look exaggerated.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner