Saturday 16 July 2011

Sara Ramirez

This song, for me, is perfect. Words speak for many different levels and means of brandy growl of the words make me shudder. Sara Ramirez does not cover them very great singer, but the brandy (though it spells its name wrong, to each of the special ... lol) took me on a journey through my current and past and future. It also does not hurt that the video is set in the theater, which for me is the only place that I see and feel the presence of God.
So when I get all the just to be a lot of pressure on the reset button with this and remember that time passes, and signs of you, then you will recover in the end depends on the set free. All you can do is surround yourself with those who love to spend the ticks and tocks with ... Now if I could get only the stories on paper I'll be set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner