Wednesday 12 October 2011

Chynna Phillips

As one of the contestants early in the season, dancing with the stars of the 13th, was a shock to Chyna Phillips when she was booted from the show ring during the fourth elimination.
I'm trying to process the feelings now, "said Wilson Phillips singer (43 years), and the only people behind the scenes after it said it had sent packing on Tuesday night." It's a lot to take it. "
I wiped Phillips, who said he was "disappointed" she dismissed early, her eyes with a tissue and gave her partner Tony Dovolani long embrace before the start of the interviews.

I know that everything happens for a reason, "adding" It's okay. I've got a lot of blessings in my life. "
Not only choked towards the elimination of - Phillips - who plans to take classes in the dance studio and Dovolani is "looking forward to do a lot of things are not really true" for the Los Angelitos orphanage in Mexico.
He was consoled sobbing and Karina Smirnoff and behind the scenes by JR Martinez, her partner and fellow dancer Lacey Schwimmer.
Was not time to go, "said Smirnov people." She had left a lot to show everyone. I am really sad about this. "
According to Martinez, equally shocked that he was influenced especially by e-mail that he received from Phillips from scratch.
She told me you are someone who does not believe, and this honor, I would like to know, "said the veteran of the war." It amazed me. ... It's sad to see her go because it is a beautiful person and a beautiful dancer. "
Elimination also brought tears to the eyes of the biggest supporters of Phillips, Billy Baldwin and Baal. Kisses the actor, who cheered his wife each week to attend the neighborhood, Dovolani on the cheek and behind the scenes and I thanked him for being a great partner like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner