Tuesday 18 October 2011

Giuliana Rancic


Bill Rancic Juliana his wife, the husband will win a positive courageous battle with breast cancer.
Former star apprentice, who married E! News anchor in 2007, stood strong and firm and said that 37 years "will win this battle."
Thanked his 40-year family and friends and fans, who flooded the couple with well wishes following the revelation Juliana because it has been diagnosed with cancer in the Nahr al-Bared on display this morning.
Bill tweeted today: "Thank you for all ur love and support today. G is to read all your messages. It will win in this battle, and I promise you, and be better again than ever before!
Juliana said this morning that her husband was "incredible" pillar of support.

"The best thing is, Bill, and he lets me cry when I want to cry, 'she said.
At the same time, the star has admitted also that the Style Network goes public with news, had been "emotional", but it was necessary.
"I have a lot of young viewers who watch me and I want to help them," she said during an interview with E!, set to air tonight.
I have a really amazing platform to help people and for this reason it was really important for me to share this story. "
In the interview, also said she hopes her story to inspire and urge others to get tested.
"I think we've done such a good job of raising awareness for breast cancer, but then you have to take awareness and convert it to work," she said.
"The work to make women just to date with your doctor, make sure you're going to the annual appointment, and learn how to give yourself a self-exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner