Monday 20 June 2011

Heidi Montag Bikini Video

Heidi Montag and rocking hot new bikini in the Governing Council of the Republic Party on Saturday in Las Vegas Wet, evidence that spending 14 hours a day at the gym
"I've been working out of like, 5:00 to 7:00 for two months now," said UsMagazine.com. "We've been working really hard because I did not collect this party, and I was like, I have to be in shape."
"I actually increase the weight a lot," said 5'2 "star effect, which says it weighs 130 £ in the heaviest her," It was the most I have ever because I kind of was hiding eating pie with my husband and the puppies, so there is a need back in shape. "
Now down to 103 pounds and trim, and said it had begun a 24-year pie and fried chicken - her biggest weaknesses - for the health of snacks such as apples, cherries, and Salah al-Din to fuel her lengthy gym sessions.
"I've been running a lot, and I've been doing weights," she said. "When you work out, you can increase your metabolism, so you have to [make sure to eat enough."
Revealed the "Hills" alum took a year out of the gym to recover from plastic surgery she had undergone 10 in 2009.
"My breasts, because it was too big, you really need for some time," she said to us. "So I just started to work again after my surgery, and sometimes I get a pain shot, but I have not heard this is normal."
Next up for the Editor: "food famous", a celebrity reality competition, scheduled to show on VH1 this fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner