Wednesday 29 June 2011

Shia LaBeouf Fling Megan Fox

Namely, that he and his costar of the first two clicks, Megan Fox, did not have thrown, something, and romantic costar. The truth takes the back seat when asked if Fox with her boyfriend, now husband, Brian Austin Green.
Look, you're set for a period of six months, with people rooting to be attracted to you, and you be attracted to eradicate it, "he explains." I never understood the separation of work and life in this case. But in the time I spent with Megan thing ourselves, and I think you can see on-screen chemistry. "
When details of Adam writer Jill inquire on the status of Fox at that time with her longtime friend, Brian Austin Green, LaBeouf replies, "I do not know, man. I do not know. I do not know. I do not know...." - Repeating the words exactly 12 times with a different word, as if trying to get it just right. In the end, he says, "It was what it was."
He said he did not know or was it really willful ignorance? Hey - I am not the referee, and I'm just curious.
Regardless of the status of the relationship at the time of the Fox hook, and go on the last 25 years costar. Wall actress Carey Mulligan 2 Street LaBeouf is a person who clearly cares so far and is still friends with him.
I still love her. I think it's AF - king awesome person and actress is incredible. We are still friends. I would not take any of them back, and I do not think it will be. It just ran its course. "
LaBeouf was truthfulness to get him in trouble, but his candor refreshing in an age of celebrity carefully manicured.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner