Monday 26 September 2011

Michele Ceramic White vs Cartier Ballon



Michele Ceramic White vs Cartier Ballon
I have been trying to decide on a new watch for ages. My whim wants a cool white ceramic watch - it just looks so amazing on!! But my conservative practical side says I should hold out for a classic, like the Cartier Ballon I"ve been wanting for years now. Of course, it comes down to the price. Something like the Michele Watches Tahitian Ceramic Diamond Watch is immediately obtainable for $1995. It has 100 diamonds (well, the total weight is only.47 carats) and has a sapphire crystal, which is a must for the way I bang up my watches. It"s also water resistant so I can wear it in the shower. But that"s 2 grand I can save up towards something I will never need to replace. The Cartier Medium Ballon Bleu Steel Watch, with the large face and blue hands and that distinctive Cartier dial. It really doesn"t make sense to get a throw away $2000 watch when my true love is only $2650 more. But then again, plunking down $4650 all at once is a hard thing to do. And that"s why I still have not gotten a new watch, I just can"t justify going either way.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner