Thursday 29 September 2011

Rainbow of Empire Waist Dresses

Last week, Jael posted a rainbow of must-have dresses, all of which were stunning. Sadly, some of us (like me and our reader Catie) struggle with dresses that fit at the natural waist. My natural waist is too high so some such dresses hit me at a weird, not so tiny part of my body and make me look wider than I am. I'm better off in an empire waist for an easy, flattering fit. And like Jael said in her post, if you buy a knit the fit will be fool-proof. These are my ultimate lazy dresses that I know will make me look chic and effortless. (Tip: If the v-necks are too low for you, layer with camisoles. As a bonus, this lets you add pops of color or embellishments like lace or beads for an extra special look.)

A Rainbow of Empire Waist Dresses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner