Sunday 17 April 2011

the girl next door

Holly, Kendra and Brigette, Oh My! Last summer, while trapped in temporary exile in rural areas in New Hampshire, and I had plenty of time to catch up on the TV screen. One of the new offers, I was introduced by my younger sister was “Girls Next Door (TGND)”. TGND is a reality show that follows the lives of three girlfriends, Hugh. Each one of the girls – Holly, Kendra, and Bridget – and quirky characteristic that helps distinguish them from other hair bleach blonde, fake tits and huge, which is made up faces.

Personally, I can not stand the show. I do not find that funny or interesting at all. However, it is essentially harmless, and should be treated as such.

Being too sexual these women? Yes. Are they made to appear ditzy and stupid? I sure as hell hope so. TGND is designed to make all women look like bimbos sexual dumb, while the men all power, despite their age? No. TGND is inspired, sugary fluff. It’s an escape simply meant to make us smile.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner