Friday 1 April 2011

Katy Perry

Katy Perry has already said that the goal of her when she was a teenager to write songs dream album, is “to make ‘the film is different from each song.” So it is ironic that her latest single, “T”, he meant, in fact, a group who knows a thing or two about movies … And I’ve got an Oscar to prove it.
I’ll tell you, it’s funny … This song, I remember writing with Martin Max and Dr. Luke, and there wrote this product with the ammunition so named, and they appear to me only different samples of the songs or tracks or beats, it is pulled by mistake in this victory, was the mafia six three, “said Perry T News. ” I heard it, and I always knew I wanted to write this future, a song alienistic, and they pulled him and I was like, ‘Wait, I can wrap my head around this. I know this seems like a long shot, but I think that we have the ideal material to put on top of this sound. ‘I did, and it worked really well. ”
Even if you’re one of those fans who Katie a little surprised by the sudden change of speed “T” – and on the left alike, from the center of the video – well, then you can kind of understand why: in my heart, it’s actually the path of the Mafia Three 6.
It’s a completely different vibe for me. It’s kind of a little more difficult, it can not be done in urban areas are below it. I think this is the reason why Kanye even added another layer on top of it, “explained Perry,” and it did not … Amazing … Seattle – I mean, there are many, there is much in this song if you really put the headphones on and drown in the song. ”
This is just part of what drew Perry to the path in the first place. After all, teen dream, as out to make movies … Although it has confounded some of her fans, “T” is probably the most curious film It’s wonderful than ever. And she knows it.
katy perry blue Katy Perry
Even people teasing with different images of the ‘T’ and that puzzled people, “she laughed.” They’re like, ‘Katy Perry, you’re supposed to be Betty Boop! You’re supposed to be wearing pink! It’s exciting to be able to pay my audience, to be like, ‘There is always more than that, I’ve got all this hidden up my sleeve I am really eager to show people.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner