Saturday 16 April 2011

In a development that deserves to offer sexy in itself, has been shown to have lost alum Evangeline Lilly heavily pregnant with her first child.

Read beauty, who played Kate Austen on the hit show, in Hawaii with the huge baby bump that suggest it is just weeks away from giving birth.

In the photos, the 31-year), which dating Production Assistant Norman Kali, has covered bump her long blue dress Paisley.

Wearing flip-flops, she seems to be suffering the curse of the pregnant mother - swollen ankles.

Moved was also arrested on a beautiful brunette and a snack on the move, and seems to be quite shocked after successfully hiding away for a long time.

And representatives refused to comment about the actress, but the following was a clear desire to have a baby in the past.

And revealed that she had last May on ABC 's opinion, that the acting was just a day job for her, and she wants to focus on writing and being a mother.

She also said women's health: 'I always wanted to have a child of my own and I always wanted to go through the gift given to women subjected to it, so I hope to be a mother at some point.'

'I think I can allow myself to one child - and since then, I think I must be adopted. It makes sense to not add to the population problem. '

Many assume that Lilly settle that with her co-star on the show the hit ABC, Dominic Monaghan (34 years), which it said dated from 2004 to 2009.

They remained close until the end of the presentation May last year, but Monaghan is currently living in Los Angeles while Lilly was living in Hawaii.

It is an unusual choice, as shocked by the shooting, Lilly terrible there in 2006 that burned her home, and revealed two years later she shies away from the island.

The Starpulse: 'Island Fever is not a joke'.

'It's something everyone experiences in Hawaii. I'm allergic to Hawaii. Everything there makes me react in one way or another. I have spent the past four years with allergies, or patients. '

Maybe then, and convinced Lilly six years of filming on the island of Hawaii, which has a good place to hide from the glare of light.

View, however, should have been taught never know from watching.

This will be the first child for each Lilly, Cali.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner